Citizenship and Naturalization

Individuals born abroad can become U.S. citizens through derivation, acquisition or, naturalization.  Persons born abroad with at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen may qualify for citizenship by operation of law.  Permanent residents who are age 18 or older and meet all eligibility requirements may apply to naturalize.

Agarwal Law Group assists clients through every step in obtaining U.S. citizenship through naturalization, acquisition, or derivation.

Please click below to learn more.

10.0Pratibha Kanive Agarwal

Agarwal Law Group

4601 N. Fairfax Drive

Suite 1200

Arlington, Virginia 22203